NEW OCD TREATMENT IN POMPANO BEACH
Looking for OCD treatment in Pompano Beach? We can help. OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) is a mental health disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts and fears, known as obsessions, that lead you to perform ritualistic behaviors known as compulsions. Occasional obsessive thoughts or compulsions are experienced by most people, but around 2.2 million adults in the United States suffer from full-on obsessive-compulsive disorder.
While OCD can make you feel hopeless or isolated, the symptoms can be managed with medication and therapy, providing healthy coping mechanisms and new ways of thinking that may bring you relief. We are Pompano Beaches #1 choice for the treatment of your OCD.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF OCD?
- Contamination Obsession with Washing and Cleaning Compulsion: Characterized by intrusive thoughts about contamination and compulsions of excessive cleaning or washing.
- Harm Obsessions with Checking Compulsions: Characterized by obsessive thoughts about possible harm to yourself or others, and compulsions involving checking rituals to relieve your distress.
- Symmetry Obsessions with Ordering/Arranging/Counting Compulsions: Characterized by obsessive thoughts about symmetry and compulsions to make everything orderly until they are “just right”.
- Obsessions without Visible Compulsions: Characterized by intrusive thoughts about religious, sexual, or aggressive themes. Triggers related to these themes are typically avoided as much as possible.
- Hoarding: Characterized by obsessive fears of losing items or possessions that you may need one day.
KETAMINE FOR OCD DISORDER
Ketamine, first developed and approved by the FDA as an anesthetic, is a promising new innovation in the field of anxiety treatment. Ketamine is what some doctors are calling the biggest breakthrough in depression and anxiety treatment in decades. When infused at a low dose into the bloodstream, research shows that Ketamine may be up to 80% effective at providing relief for anxiety disorder symptoms. If you or a loved one is searching for OCD treatment in Pompano Beach we can help. We would like to invite you to contact us today to learn more about the clinical use of ketamine to help treat the symptoms of OCD.