INNOVATIVE NEW DEPRESSION TREATMENT
Looking for depression treatment in Pompano Beach? Depression is a debilitating mental disorder that brings feelings of intense sadness and isolation. According to mental health statistics, in 2013 depression was the second leading cause of years lived with a disability worldwide, behind lower back pain. In 26 countries, depression was the primary driver of disability.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF DEPRESSION?
Depression itself varies greatly from case to case. Some people may suffer from persistent depression, while others may only get it temporarily or episodically. There is a litany of different versions of depression, each with their own symptoms and triggers.
Some of the typical diagnoses of depressive disorders may include:
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): Also known as Clinical Depression or Unipolar Depression. The most common form of depression. It can be just a single episode, but some people may experience it periodically throughout their lives.
- Postpartum Depression: A type of depression usually brought on by the hormonal shifts women experience the months or year following childbirth.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Depression caused by a change in the circadian rhythm of the body, usually bringing on depression during a specific season of the year.
- Situational Depression: While the symptoms are much like Major Depressive Disorder, this is depression brought on by a specific event, such as the death of a loved one or a life-threatening event.
- Persistent Depression: Also known as dysthymia or chronic depression, this is depression that lasts for two years or more.
- Manic Depression/Bipolar Disorder: Characterized by periods of mania alternating with periods of intense depression.
KETAMINE CAN PROVIDE FAST ACTING RELIEF
Depression can have debilitating effects on the quality of life for both individuals and their families. A single IV dose of Ketamine can alleviate depression symptoms in hours rather than weeks; producing antidepressant effects in up to 80% of patients. Even with those suffering from the most severe forms of treatment resistant depression (TRD), Ketamine infusions not only work, but they work fast.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DEPRESSION TREATMENT IN POMPANO BEACH WE CAN HELP
Depression can significantly impact your overall sense of health and well-being. The team at Ketamine Clinic of South Florida offers compassionate care and revolutionary ketamine treatments to those who have difficult-to-treat depression. Using specialized treatment plans, we seek to relieve your depression symptoms and get you on your way to feeling better. If you or a loved one are looking for depression treatment in Pompano Beach we can help. Contact us today to learn more about the clinical use of ketamine to treat the symptoms of depression.