MIC/B12 WEIGHT LOSS INJECTIONS $30
ABOUT THIS INFUSION
MIC (methionine, inositol, choline) are amino acids that help break down fat cells. Additionally, MIC injections convert fat into energy. It also decreases cholesterol build up in the body. B12 is an energy booster, increasing your metabolism. This is the popular weight loss injection that everyone is talking about. Best results are shown when receiving MIC/B12 injections once a week for 3 months and decrease caloric intake and continue to exercise.
- Decrease cholesterol build-up
- Increase in metabolism
- Increased energy
WHAT'S IN IT?
Methionine | Inositol | Choline | Vitamin B12
- Methionine is an amino acid that activates S-adenosyl methionine which breaks down estrogen carnitine (a fat carrier molecule). Methionine produces choline, creatine, epinephrine (energy), melatonin synthesis (aids in sleep, powerful antioxidant), nucleic acid synthesis (breakdown of histamine), glutathione synthesis (major detox antioxidant of the body), and maintains cartilage health.
- Inositol transports fats through the body, converts food into energy, helps neurons communicate better with the body’s nervous system, and is vital for hair growth. Lastly, inositol combined with choline produces lecithin, which aids in the breakdown of cholesterol.
- Choline is also an essential part of normal cell function by helping to transport nutrients throughout the body and decreases the risk for heart disease as it helps breakdown fat as cholesterol and helps prevent accumulation of fat in the liver.
- Vitamin B12 is a co-factor in the transfer of methyl groups in the body, important in the synthesis of DNA. B12 helps to increase red blood cell production and support the nervous system. Low B12 can result in low energy, tingling sensation or numbness in the hands or feet, swollen, red cracked tongue, mood changes, trouble concentrating and remembering things, and megaloblastic anemia.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TO LEARN MORE